METO thermal printer mode configuration.
- Power on the printer holding down F1 button, until red light sets off.
- Release the button.
(Pressing one time F1 will produce configuration output list.)
- Keep pressed F2 button: the red light will blink: count till 9, then release F2.
- Change number 9 setting using F3:
- 'ALT': printer attached to IBM terminal for iSeries/400 or
5250 emulation with TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*WSCST) WSCST(QSYS/QWPDEFAULT),
- 'STD': printer attached to PC.
- Press together F1 and F3, and release.
- Shut down the printer, then power on again.
(c)2003-2005 Paul T.Threshold